Saturday, February 4, 2012

Walmart. ...i think that title covers it

Just as a general rule, i try to avoid ANY walmart in ANY area at all costs. Not only for the absolute morons that occupy the building at all times...but also because i'm not always impressed with the quality of their products. But of course, i'm not here to talk about the quality of anything...who gives a shit about that? I'm here to talk about the people of walmart. Sometimes it's quite entertaining to watch these people. Other times (such as today) it makes you want to rip your hair out. I unfortunately had to make a trip there today to see if my daughters prescription was ready. Before i got in line i needed a few other items so went on a hunt for those first. I'm in the aisle, picking up my items and BAM! I hear it. A child crying and the adult responding with "Oh, SHUT UP". I'm sorry, what? So..i turned around to see what type of person would be so awful to a CHILD. My reaction was met with a look of death from this woman. As she's walking towards me my daughter starts to cry. THIS is how i handled that situation. I rubbed her back, told her she was ok, and kissed her forehead. As i always do. And as this woman was watching me you better believe i returned that evil look right back. LEARN TO SPEAK TO YOUR KIDS. Oh but of course that's not the end of it. As i'm walkin my way to the back of the store for the milk, i hear little girls laughing and playing floating around in the air. Apparently those kids aren't allowed to have fun because their laughing was quickly muted with a loud "IF YOU DON'T KNOCK IT OFF I KNOW TWO LITTLE GIRLS WHO ARE GETTING THEIR ASSES BUSTED!" yeah...that's totally the way to handle that. God forbid if children LAUGH...because that's just uncalled for. I seriously have no idea what is wrong with people these days, but they need to appreciate they were able to carry and give birth to their children because not everyone is blessed with that ability. Seeing instances like that pisses me off so much because i know of, and hear stories everyday of women who want children so bad but can't have them. But here are these trashy assholes with 4 and 5 kids. Blows my mind. I don't think anything will EVER beat the racist woman who leaned over to me in a busy walmart aisle and told me that if the mexican woman in front of me "couldn't speak English she needed to get the f*** out of walmart." But that is a whole other story for a whole new blog. Welcome to Goldsboro. Population: mostly assholes.

No comments:

Post a Comment