Wednesday, February 22, 2012

If I'm an idiot for still supporting Chris Brown's music, Rihanna must be the biggest moron of all.

I'm going to make this simple. IF YOU HATE CHRIS BROWN I WOULD STOP READING NOW. I have read countless posts about how the women who still support Chris Brown's music are idiots, or stupid. Thank you so much, because I happen to be included in that bunch of idiots. It doesn't bother me though because I know that I am not supporting what he did, just his talents. To me, in my opinion, what he does in his personal life has no effect on his talents. Now, if you're someone who doesn't think he's talented...again...stop reading. I'm not here to persuade anyone that he is talented, everyone has their own opinions on musicians. However, to assume that every girl who still loves his music is an idiot? No. I'm certainly not supporting what he did. It wasn't and isn't ok. But just like every other story in the media..we do not know all the facts. Regardless. I'm still not supporting what he did.

If you've ever taken notice to award shows you'd see that when Chris Brown was present, Rihanna was not. And vice versa. This is obviously because of the restraining order she had on him. However this year at the Grammy's they both performed. This struck me as odd but, oh well. And then! Last night Chris Brown tweets a link to the remix of his new song "Turn Up The Music". Shit yes i'm going to listen to it, it's a great song already. Oh my god...what is this? RIHANNA is on the track?! Jesus people, it couldn't have been that bad if she's making music with him again. So i'd greatly appreciate not being called an idiot anymore...because if anyone is an idiot..Rihanna is for going near the man who "beat the shit out of her".

Anddd queue the pissed off people!

No comments:

Post a Comment