Friday, April 13, 2012

We're moving to Europe. Don't hate.

Try as I might I don't think I can express in words the feeling I got when Dan called to tell me we are moving to Italy. ITALY. No, it still hasn't sunk in. The opportunities our daughter will have, and the beautiful things we will get to experience still seem completely surreal. But alas, it's happening. Of course our family is upset..we are taking this gorgeous, hilarious little girl forever away from them and that's a jagged pill to swallow...but she will become an amazing woman for these experiences. And seriously, who the hell would NOT want to move to Europe? To be honest I am still terrified. It's a loooong way away, without knowing anyone, and raising a child. It takes a strong relationship and an open mind. Thank God Dan and I have both of those things. Obviously this blog will take a turn into stories about all of our travels and experiences when we get there (and of course along the way). My goal is to make everyone so jealous that they come and visit and least once! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment